Donate to First United Protestant Church
There are five ways you can donate to support the general work and mission of First United Protestant Church.
1. You can mail in a donation directly to the church office at:
First United Protestant Church
1350 Waianuenue Ave.
Hilo, HI 96760
2. By setting up First United Protestant Church as a payee through your online banking bill pay. When you make a payment we will receive your donation as a check through the mail.
3. Making a one-time or reoccurring donation using a debit or credit card through our Facebook page by clicking the "Donate" button. The donate button on Facebook Page also allows you to raise money for the church by creating a fundraiser on holidays, birthdays, or during special times of the year such as Giving Tuesday.
4. Making a one-time or reoccurring donation using a debit or credit card at our secure PayPal site. A small 2.2% + $0.30 fee is taken out of each donation we receive that is made through PayPal. Our secure PayPal site also allows you to choose what ministry you would like your donation to go to. Click on the donate button below to go to our PayPal site.
5. Our new ChurchTrac program allows you to give in three easy and convenient ways. If you are using ChurchTrac for the first time you will have to set up a User ID and password. ChurchTrac allows us to more easy keep track of your giving and it also allows you to access your giving history at any time.
By ACH debit from a checking or savings account.
By making a one-time or reoccurring debit or credit card payment.
By setting up text-giving through your mobile phone.