Our church is perfect year round for concerts, recitals, meetings, and weddings. We accept requests for facilities use from nonprofit social service groups, other churches and church organization, and educational and charitable organizations. Members of the congregation desiring to use the facilities for social or educational functions may also be accommodated. The church council is open to considering other requests as well.
- The Sanctuary
The sanctuary can comfortably seat up to 180 people in our sanctuary. While we do not have air conditioning in our sanctuary, there is plenty of ventilation. Our lanai doors open so the sanctuary does not have to be an enclosed space.
A small classroom with a table and chairs is available for meetings and small groups. The table seats 12 comfortably.
Are be available during all forms of use.
- Musical Instruments
The church has a baby grand piano and pipe organ that can be utilized. The piano, which can be rented for events is a Boston Grand Piano made by Steinway & Sons, is regularly tuned by a licensed piano technician and professional pianist.
- Complete the Facility Use Application
- Complete the Indemnification Agreement Form
- Email them to email@example.com or return it to the church office.
- The church council will meet to approve application. They meet once monthly so please allocate enough time in your planning process.
Requests for extended periodic use may be approved for up to one year.
- We require a damage and initial deposit of $150.00 is required. The deposit is use for booking procedure and possible damage/clean-up. Any damage or excessive clean-up may be assessed against the deposit at the discretion of the First United Protestant Church Council and the Caretaker.
- Space must be cleaned after use. We will provide a Clean Up Check List
- If there is no damage or clean up, First United Protestant church will refund the deposit to the applicant.
- No reservation will be held without a deposit.
- No food or drinks, including gum are allowed in the narthex, Sunday school room or sanctuary at any time.